The Morley Group at Keller Williams
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Originally from Orlando, John has lived in the valley since 2002. Before falling in love with real estate, he was a software developer and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from Auburn University. John has a daughter, son, and step-daughter. In 2009, the National Association of Realtors selected John for their “30 Under 30” list, out of 65,000 Realtors under 30.
With roots stretching into Mississippi, Laurelyn has spent most of her life here in the valley. Before earning her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Athens State University, she gained 4 years of experience with marketing in the music industry, and another 4 years acquiring valuable skills in computer technology as a software tester. Laurelyn has a daughter, step-son, and step-daughter. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and piano.