The Morley Group at Keller Williams
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible - enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative - prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
$75,000 - $125,000 per year
About The Morley Group at Keller Williams
Originally from Orlando, John has lived in the valley since 2002. Before falling in love with real estate, he was a software developer and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from Auburn University. John has a daughter, son, and step-daughter. In 2009, the National Association of Realtors selected John for their “30 Under 30” list, out of 65,000 Realtors under 30.
With roots stretching into Mississippi, Laurelyn has spent most of her life here in the valley. Before earning her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Athens State University, she gained 4 years of experience with marketing in the music industry, and another 4 years acquiring valuable skills in computer technology as a software tester. Laurelyn has a daughter, step-son, and step-daughter. Her hobbies include playing the guitar and piano.