The TCH Group at RE/MAX Generation
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Spanish speaking preferred
$50,000+ Potential (Commission Based)
About The TCH Group at RE/MAX Generation
Toyia Chenevert is a highly motivated, results-driven, award-winning Texas real estate professional. With over two decades of experience living and working in Houston, Toyia has a thorough knowledge of the Texas market. Her keen eye for properties and commitment to her clients has led her to build a successful career dedicated to happy homeowners and repeat business. This led Toyia to build the TCH Group as an opportunity for growth, both for herself and the staff and agents who work with her.
The TCH Group recognizes the importance of cultivating partnerships within the Houston community and measures their success by the satisfaction of their clients. The TCH Group strives to make the home buying and selling process a seamless and enjoyable experience. They are customer-focused with a strong emphasis on understanding their clients’ interests, identifying specific needs, and then helping navigate the process of finding that perfect home.