We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$75,000 - $200,000
About CB Realty
CB Realty doesn’t work like other real estate agencies in Houston. It’s important to know that with us, you don’t just get an agent, but a team. For starters, we don’t work as individuals, but as a collective group of people with varying skill sets and capabilities. Each of our team members specializes in specific areas, in turn creating a great team behind you and your home sale or purchase. We aren’t afraid to provide a truly personal touch, because what’s more personal than your home? You’re about to make one of the biggest decisions of your life, and you shouldn’t be making it alone.