All Nation Homes
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$104,500 - $133,000 yearly
About All Nation Homes
All Nation Homes is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey. we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment.
We take great pride in our culture and hold each other accountable to our personal and team goals.