Nickerson & Associates
Position is located in South Metro Denver.
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BETTER?
We provide administrative and marketing systems to help you succeed now!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- More Opportunities & Quality Leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
If you are really ready to grow to the next level and get after closing deals today, then please apply now and lets talk!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service and care to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Nickerson & Associates
Nickerson & Associates is a growing real estate team based in Highlands Ranch and serves the entire Metro Denver area. Steve Nickerson has over 20 years of traditional brokerage experience and also is a former INC500 CEO having founded one of the first internet based real estate services. Our team values include care, communication and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally.