Apodaca Home Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Apodaca Home Team
Led by 28 year real estate veteran, 1,000+ transactions and short sales, Josie Apodaca’s exceptional leadership skills, experience and extensive knowledge of the real estate industry will help you build your dream real estate career. You will be learning from the best of the best in Colorado real estate.
We are changing the real estate industry and are on a mission to make a positive impact in agents lives. Josie has taken what she has learned as a ReMax Office Owner, Keller Williams Team Leader and Independent Broker Owner and has cultivated a unique agent experience focusing on delivering outstanding results and an impactful culture.