The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home.
Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ yearly at plan commission
About The Rivlin Group - Signature Real Estate
- We are one of the Top 3 teams at Signature Real Estate.
- We sold over 100 homes in volume in 2 years.
- We have an Internal Marketing Platform.
- Our Agent Growth Specialist works with each agent to handle all operational needs with Marketing.
- Never wonder where your next lead is coming from again.
- Steady dependable income (If you do your part!).
- We are hard-working and treat real estate as a career.
- We are systems and results-oriented!
- We crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals that are amazing at what they do within our organization.