CREG - Essex
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$100,000 - $125,000
About CREG - Essex
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.