Ryan Lally, Realtor at KW Grosse Pointe
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$80,000 -$100,000 per year
About Ryan Lally, Realtor at KW Grosse Pointe
Military Veteran (Navy EOD, Surface Warfare, Naval Academy Class of 2004) with corporate and manufacturing experience. Tech-savvy Metro-Detroit Realtor working smarter and harder than competitors. Specializing in the Grosse Pointes and real estate near Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River. I take a surgical approach to real estate and am a detail-oriented problem solver. My thought process, tech skills, and intrepidity help me win deals and identify opportunities more quickly than my competitors. Integrity, my professional reputation, and the quality of service I provide to my clients are more important than any sale.