Great Homes of the Upstate
We are seeking to hire a real estate Buyer's Specialist looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities. We have a training process built specifically for the new agent.
- Collaborate with the team
- Serve the community
- Network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Collaborate with other team members on strategies
- Be willing to operate with a sense of urgency
- Be willing to follow a plan
- South Carolina Real Estate License (Don't have one? We can help you get one!)
- Sales and/serving experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, and dynamic
- Performs well under pressure
- Participate in client appreciation events
$100,000 or more commission only, yearly
About Great Homes of the Upstate
About Great Homes of the Upstate:
We are a locally owned, independent residential real estate brokerage located in the downtown area of Greer. Our team serves Greer and the surrounding communities.