Stephanie Wilson Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Stephanie Wilson Team
The Stephanie Wilson Team is a growing real estate team under the Century 21 Blackwell Brokerage, looking to take their business to the next level and need some marketing assistance to do so. Our mission is to help as many people as possible to buy and sell homes by giving them the guidance and knowledge to make their experience the smoothest it can be. We provide a family atmosphere where relationships are everything and you are not just an employee.