Keller Williams RiverTown
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Potentially earn $65,000+ in first 12 months!
Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! This career is an amazing opportunity for those who embrace their natural abilities and are learning based.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Self-starters, self-motivators who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Training and coaching.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
Please note: you will have to obtain your Michigan Real Estate License and become a member of the local, state and national REALTOR associations. We do not provide the funding for the license.
- Create a client experience like no other.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Ensure clients are taken care of throughout the process.
- Current Real Estate License or have the ability and desire to obtain your real estate license.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Can communicate well and are able to get along with a wide variety of personalities.
$75,000 at plan
About Keller Williams RiverTown
- Best Training in the Business - Voted number ONE in the world, by Training Magazine Top 125 Companies.
- Best Commissions - Compare and see! The purpose of Business is to fund the Perfect Life, 100% commission opportunities every year.
- Best Culture - Meet us and you will understand. Voted "Happiest place to work" by Forbes in 2017.
- Best Business Models - Experienced agents and new agents agree that the models that KW uses build wealth faster than most brokerages.
- Home of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent - the Original "one and only" plan to build a millionaire business.
The KW Mission Statement: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.