The Ireland Group at Grand Rapids Realty
Average earnings are $75,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
- No monthly office broker fees if you close at least one transaction per month.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- An experienced transaction coordinator to handle the pending sale process.
- Many leads to start converting into clients right away.
- Daily incoming leads to convert and work with.
Top Real Estate Team in Grand Rapids is seeking to fill a Buyer's agent position! Fast paced office, leads furnished, training, flexible hours, assistant and transaction coordinator provided. Generous splits and bonuses. We are seeking motivated, aggressive sales people with integrity, who are willing to work hard and strive for excellence. Confidential interview. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Prospect for buyers to hire you to be their buyers agent
- Cheerfully show homes to buyers once they are under contract with our company until you have a successful sale
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Licensed in Real Estate or currently pursuing a Real Estate license
- Represent your clients’ needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with regard to contracts
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Please apply if you are willing to become licensed in Real Estate! We can help guide you in the right direction!
$75,000 per year, at plan commission
About The Ireland Group at Grand Rapids Realty
Real estate isn’t just about houses, it’s about people, their stories and opportunity!
At Grand Rapids Realty, our real estate agents are knowledgeable, caring and committed to focusing on buyers and sellers! Our agents provide expert guidance, which makes home-selling and home-buying an enjoyable process, and adds to our clients personal life story.