Pettit Properties, Keller Williams Grand Rapids
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Pettit Properties, Keller Williams Grand Rapids
We are a client-focused real estate sales team. We put our focus on people and relationships first. Our team culture is high support, low drama. We value our agent partners and support your growth and success.