The Monaghan Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
75000 - 150000 yearly
About The Monaghan Group
We are the preeminent real estate team in the Phoenix Metro area, we are based in the Glendale area with opportunities throughout the valley in AZ. We are client focused and team driven. Our goal is to help our clients and team members achieve their goals.