Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Our vision is to make the real estate process as simple and easy as possible for Employees, Agents, Buyers, Sellers and vendors. We are always willing to help each other through organized processes and accountability. Team Leader has been in Real Estate since 2001 with over 700 clients served. All of this in a fun, safe and highly productive environment.