4:10 Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About 4:10 Real Estate
After building a successful Real Estate and Property Management business under other Phoenix area brokerages for 12 years, Jason Geroux branched out on his own. Together as a husband and wife team Jason and Jessie launched 4:10 Real Estate in May of 2019. Our mission is to "Love People Through Real Estate".
Why 4:10? The Bible is God’s words reminding us that His truth and love can be found there to guide us in all aspects of life- so on this new venture, we turned to Him. Our name comes from 1st Peter 4:10 “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace.” We want to use our talents to serve our clients as agents of principle filled with grace and integrity.
As a full-service real estate brokerage Jason can offer our clients representation in buy and sell real estate transactions as well as property management and rental transactions in Maricopa and Pinal County.