The Live Love Memphis Group at ReMax Experts
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If the following describes you, we want to talk:
- Grit - you aren't afraid to step up and drive through whatever challenges you face in order to be successful.
- You have to work because hey, the bills won't pay themselves!
- Being around people energizes you.
- You're driven but not pushy.
- You prefer a team environment, sharing a large office space with teammates who want you to succeed.
- Follow up is your middle name. Not really but, you get the drift.
- You like babies. We'll explain.
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include: follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Be a part of weekly call nights
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $200,000
About The Live Love Memphis Group at ReMax Experts
Who is The Live Love Memphis Group?
- Run by Jennifer Carstensen, a native Memphian, Realtor® since 2008
- Ranked the #5 RE/MAX agent in the state of Tennessee in 2016
- 3 full-time Realtors® and 3 administrative team members
- Sold over 1,000 homes (Sells a home every 2.3 days)
We believe in thinking differently. Everything we do, we challenge the status quo. The way we do that is by making the process simple, creative and interactive.
We use professional photography, communication, social media, 3D virtual tours and street smarts. We make it simple. We built our brand to disrupt the industry.