Rabell Realty Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About Rabell Realty Group
Rabell Realty Group is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating our of our beautiful Haile Plantation office. The Kristen and Rebecca team is a group within our office organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agent say providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership from proven agents.