RE/MAX American Dream
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $100,000
About RE/MAX American Dream
RE/MAX American Dream exists to inspire, train, and mentor learning-based professionals to lead a successful life. We Aspire to be a Christ-centered office that inspires; Integrity, Family atmosphere, Personal development, Accountability, Achievement, and Fun. RE/MAX American Dream is a fast-paced office, and we are very involved in our community through partnerships and events. Come and grow with us!