Achieve Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$50,000 - $100,000+ 100% commission based
About Achieve Real Estate Group
Our Ideal Team Player: Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
Our Mission: Building legacies of health and wealth through Real Estate.
Our Vision: To be an organization and platform that gives our clients the highest quality value, service, and guidance they all deserve. It is our passion to educate and empower our people and communities through our work, our brand, our giving, and our influence causing an abundance of people who choose to do business with us.
W - Win-Win, or no deal.
E - Empower others through information and education
A - Accountable in all things
L - Lead by example
T - Teamwork.
H - Humble.
Our Beliefs: God, Family, then Business.