The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Commit to a daily schedule of training, prospecting, follow-up and overall management of your pipeline.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Meet/exceed key performance metrics.
- Answer prospects calls and schedule appointments.
- Meet clients in person and deliver value thru powerful home buying/selling consultations.
- Negotiate contracts and contingencies.
- Attend inspections, walk through and settlement.
- Discover property requirements, identify potential homes and guide clients through properties selection.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License (brand new agents are welcome!)
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Familiarity with Prince William and Stafford counties
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$100,000+ at plan
About The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals Realtors is an experienced group of real estate advisors who work together to achieve our clients' property goals. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince Williams County, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.