PDuran Properties LLC
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are looking to hire a full-time agent with an “Expert” mentality. Ideally, this is someone who strives to be effective in the working environment by helping to create a positive impact for Cities Real Estate and most importantly-- for themselves! Whether you have just begun pursuing a career in the industry or currently an agent with 3+ years of experience, we have the necessary components (leads, system requirements, marketing, facilities, technology, etc.) to help you reach company and individual goals!
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Self-Motivated; goal oriented
- Enhanced communication skills
- Engage with clients; Assist them in every task and process to full completion
- Deliver a phenomenal rating of customer service at all times – WE CARE ABOUT OUR CLIENTS!
- Experience in prospecting potential clients
- Manage and follow up with any/all leads
- 2 Closed Homes/per month (minimum) – PIECE OF CAKE!
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$60,000 - $120,000
About PDuran Properties LLC
Our team members love to brag about the accomplishments!
- Competitive pay structure
- No desk fees
- Company closing coordinator for effectual and organized processing
- Equipment (software, monitors, headphones)
- Top Marketing instructional aid
- Team events
- Advanced/Continued training (Real Estate Conference, Lunch and Learns, Online Webinar, etc.)
PDuran Properties LLC has a working culture tailored to advanced marketing tactics that is the driving force behind our firm’s high success rate! This differentiated marketing system provides unlimited and qualified leads for our Agents – which is exactly why we are expanding! We employ tenacious team members, each are specialists in a component of this industry. Collaboration and service are pivotal building blocks that allows us to stand out as a top-tier firm to work for and with!