i-Lead Realty Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$100,000+ at plan commission
About i-Lead Realty Group
The i-Lead Realty Group is passionate about adding value to others and building a community that is bigger than family. We believe that the highest achievements in life are that of being a great leader and thus our values revolve around leading and leadership – hence our name, i-Lead. Our name stands for integrity, trust, loyalty, persistence, and doing your best with the highest quality possible. The lower-case “i” represents service to others. Our goal is to make every relationship personal and inspire you to great leadership, whether it’s in your walk with God, in your family, in your workplace or in your community.
We call this lifestyle “Living a Life that Leads.”