The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?!
This position centers on cultivating loyal relationships with potential customers and guiding them through the process to purchase Real Estate assets.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for the purpose of legal property transactions
- Proactively utilize social media, website, and email to connect with potential leads and keep a full sales pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Must be licensed in Real Estate (we can help you get one)
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
$100,000 + at plan commission
About The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.