The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Serve as middle man between your buyer and seller
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Say the right thing: practice scripts, objection handling, and presentations daily.
- Say it enough times: lead generate for new prospects, cultivate a sales pipeline and follow-up with leads daily.
- Have enough people to say it to: set and go on appointments to educate clients on the home selling / buying process, show homes and negotiate contracts.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Practice your listening and questioning skills to unveil client wants and needs
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Organized and quick to respond
About The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.