My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process?
Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals?
We’re looking for people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes and a great mindset. You should be eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
- Primary duties includes lead prospecting and follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline in CRM.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Current Real Estate License or taking exam for license within the next 30 days
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$95,000+ at plan
About My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!