Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $40,000+ in first 12 months!
Awesome growth opportunities within the team!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career in a different direction; our systems, extensive administrative support, energetic team environment, and a collective 40+ years of experience are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Proven training, systems, and structure
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Name recognition with one of the top teams in NWA
- Mentoring and accountability with the best in the business
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs and desires
- Act as an intermediary between your clients and sellers
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, addendums, etc.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Be proactive in communicating and providing excellent service to your clients
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from the top agents in the business
- Wiling to obtain an Arkansas Real Estate license
- Display a people-oriented, positive and proactive personality
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Have own transportation, as buyer's agents are required to show houses
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- High school diploma
Sales / Customer Service experience preferred
$40,000+ annually, commission
About Keller Williams Market Pro Realty
The Taylor Team with Keller Williams Market Pro Realty is one of the top teams in Northwest Arkansas. We have a solid work ethic, which includes showing up every day, and working with the best people and best systems to work more effectively and efficiently. Although we are extremely focused and driven, we soak in the office energy and work best with a “buzz.” We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance.
We’re a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Market Pro Realty office serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Northwest Arkansas area. In 2017, we were ranked the #1 Team in Washington County. In the same year, we were the #4 Team in all Northwest Arkansas.