Fortified Realty Group LLC
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
Do you want:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
Job Duties Responsibilities
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments close for buyer agency agreements
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers' criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers' criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Write submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved informed - Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer's agents and showing assistants
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Lead Sourcing Buyer's Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads closed transactions from Buyer's Agent's oven Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads transactions generated by the team and ultimately closed by Buyer's Agent.
- Team Generated Leads (definition) Apply the "But-For Test': But for the existence of the team it's listings, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and Internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads since but for the team the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer's Agent Generated Leads (definition) Leads generated from Buyer's Agent's own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts and etc. Any listings generated by Buyer's Agent will also count as Buyer's Agent Generated leads for sourcing purposes.
- Activity Tracking Buyer's Agent is expected to input report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Organized and quick to respond
- Perseverant and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
Please note: If you do not have your real estate license yet we can help you obtain it.
$85,000 - $150,000+ commission-based
About Fortified Realty Group LLC
Fortified Realty Group LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage that operates throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our office is in Fall River, MA.
The traditional real estate brokerage model is dead.
In order to be successful, you have to market the same way you consume. In real estate, that means leveraging your time with a team around you who can help you serve your client’s needs consistently and quickly. If you don’t do it, the next agent will.
Some of our services include:
- Listing real estate and helping buyers find new homes
- Actively managing real estate for our clients
- Advising real estate investors
- Developing and rehabilitating distressed properties with our clients
- Acquiring properties through auctions with our clients
- Selling our client’s portfolios
- Lead generation and marketing