Fortified Realty Group LLC
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments close for buyer agency agreements
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers' criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers' criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Write submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved informed - Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer's agents and showing assistants
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Lead Sourcing Buyer's Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads closed transactions from Buyer's Agent's oven Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads transactions generated by the team and ultimately closed by Buyer's Agent.
- Team Generated Leads (definition) Apply the "But-For Test': But for the existence of the team it's listings, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and Internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads since but for the team the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer's Agent Generated Leads (definition) Leads generated from Buyer's Agent's own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts and etc. Any listings generated by Buyer's Agent will also count as Buyer's Agent Generated leads for sourcing purposes.
- Activity Tracking Buyer's Agent is expected to input report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Please note: If you do not have your real estate license yet we can help you obtain it.
$85,000 - $150,000+ commission-based
About Fortified Realty Group LLC
Fortified Realty Group LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage that operates throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Our office is in Fall River, MA.
The traditional real estate brokerage model is dead.
In order to be successful, you have to market the same way you consume. In real estate, that means leveraging your time with a team around you who can help you serve your client’s needs consistently and quickly. If you don’t do it, the next agent will.
Some of our services include:
- Listing real estate and helping buyers find new homes
- Actively managing real estate for our clients
- Advising real estate investors
- Developing and rehabilitating distressed properties with our clients
- Acquiring properties through auctions with our clients
- Selling our client’s portfolios
- Lead generation and marketing