Jennifer Mack Properties
We are looking to hire real estate agents who want to do big things in 2019 and join the Jennifer Mack Properties Team at Pearson Smith Realty! Our team offers premier real estate services to clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide all systems, training, support, coaching, accountability, materials and leads. We have the best administrative support, mentoring and marketing out there to ensure you succeed.
You must have grit, determination and be willing to get out of your comfort zone to achieve a high level of success and unlimited income potential. We have an amazing office location right next to the Mosaic District in Fairfax, VA.
Only super fun, super organized and super hard working people need apply!!
Must be licensed and able to dedicate at least 20 hours during the week and all weekend to real estate activities.
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing
and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications.
- Offer professional pricing advice based on interpretation of current market conditions.
- Prospect for buyer and seller leads, convert leads to appointments.
- Consult with clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal
requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and
- Develop expertise regarding mortgage financing, local area knowledge, and all home ownership issues.
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends and applicable state and local regulations and laws.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts
- Dedicated team player who is eager to learn and who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Authentic, Innovative, Results
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Self-motivated attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability
- Real estate agent license required
$70,000 - $100,000+ commission only
About Jennifer Mack Properties
At Jennifer Mack Properties our vision is to strategically partner with Northern VA, DC and MD buyers and sellers and help them to make great decisions regarding housing options to ensure they are living the life they want, where they want to live it. Our team services clients looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate throughout the area. We have over 20 years of combined experience assisting clients.
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked
- Marketing and promotional materials
- A consistent inventory of saleable listings
- Quality vendor alliances
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel