Jennifer Mack Properties
We are looking to hire real estate agents who want to do big things in 2019 and join the Jennifer Mack Properties Team at Pearson Smith Realty! Our team offers premier real estate services to clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide all systems, training, support, coaching, accountability, materials and leads. We have the best administrative support, mentoring and marketing out there to ensure you succeed.
You must have grit, determination and be willing to get out of your comfort zone to achieve a high level of success and unlimited income potential. We have an amazing office location right next to the Mosaic District in Fairfax, VA.
Only super fun, super organized and super hard working people need apply!!
Must be licensed and able to dedicate at least 20 hours during the week and all weekend to real estate activities.
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property.
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications.
- Offer professional pricing advice based on interpretation of current market conditions.
- Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds.
- Consult with clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Develop expertise regarding mortgage financing, local area knowledge, and all home ownership issues.
- Continuing education for License requirements.
- Refer sellers to one of the best agents at their destination, if applicable.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Dedicated team player who is eager to learn and who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Authentic, Innovative, Results
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Self-motivated attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license (We can help you get one)
$70,000 - $100,000+ commission only
About Jennifer Mack Properties
At Jennifer Mack Properties our vision is to strategically partner with Northern VA, DC and MD buyers and sellers and help them to make great decisions regarding housing options to ensure they are living the life they want, where they want to live it. Our team services clients looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate throughout the area. We have over 20 years of combined experience assisting clients.
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked
- Marketing and promotional materials
- A consistent inventory of saleable listings
- Quality vendor alliances
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel