Chris and Caleb Real Estate
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purpose of property
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyers’ agents
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability
- Continuing education for License requirements
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Be a strong communicator
- Real Estate License
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
$70,000 - $95,000
About Chris and Caleb Real Estate
Chris LaGarde is a founding partner and Chief Growth Officer for The Chris & Caleb Real Estate Team, as well as a Keller Williams University Approved Trainer. Chris and his business partner, Caleb Knecht, founded their team in 2010 and in 2017 they closed 151 transactions for almost $43 million in volume. Chris's mission in life is to help others find and follow Abundant Life and is passionate about inspiring and coaching others to pass on the knowledge and skills he's learned building his own team. Having switched from a career as a Graphic and Web designer to real estate, he wants to pass on the hope that if he can do it, just about anyone with the drive and determination can do the same when they follow models and systems.