The Loughin Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$100,000 - $125,000
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Team is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the community through top-notch Real Estate related services.
We are creating a real estate group that makes long-term connections by focusing on the people!