Gabriel / Coldwell Banker
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $100,000 per year
About Gabriel / Coldwell Banker
THE BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS WITH GABRIEL / COLDWELL BANKER
“Our Vision” Prompt Response, Consistency and Execution; “Without these, I could be robbed of my dreams & goals”
We will sell 40+ million in Residential Real Estate while delivering a world-class level of service and professionalism to each one of our clients, colleagues, and affiliates. We have a team that runs efficiently, follows an established process,
delivers the expected high level of service, and leads a high quality of life.
If you’re looking for growth, camaraderie, support, and success…. You’ve come to the right place!
This team comes from a direction of service and assistance.
Our goal is always to help and care about our clients and to build lifelong relationships.