Keller Williams Realty Integrity NW
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
Not licensed yet? We have a program that allows you to train and get paid while you're pursuing your license. Let's Talk!
$60,000+ (includes base plus potential bonuses)
About Keller Williams Realty Integrity NW
The vision of Keller Williams Realty Integrity NW is to be the TRUSTED RESOURCE for your Family’s Real Estate Needs, delivering a Professional Experience with a Personal Touch. We build lifelong friendships and strive to be your Realtor for Life.
We will strive to help our clients have the BEST REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE possible, and in the process prove worthy of their trust so that we may become a long-term friend and advisor.