Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$30,000 - $100,000
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.