Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$60,000 - $100,000
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offers every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.