The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We’re looking for a talented, professional Agent / Realtor to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Knowledge of Follow Up Boss CRM
$100,000 fully commission based
About The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We are The Bagga Team
WE HELP TEACH YOU THE BEST WAYS TO SELL AND BUY IN EDMONTON