Homestead & Co Realty
Realistically earn $80,000+ in first 12 months!
The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma market is rapidly expanding! We are looking for hungry, humble, smart folks to join our growing winning team. We bring on partners, not employees. We seek people who want to grow their own business and not punch a time clock.
We offer flexible commission structures depending on what you want and what you want to accomplish within Real Estate.
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads, at least 25 per month, if you want them!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Top of the line CRM (customer relationship management) tool.
- Personal branding to promote YOU, not us.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Guide clients through the home purchase / selling process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$80,000+ with a flexible commission structure
About Homestead & Co Realty
Our Mission at Homestead & Co is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.