John Schuster Group | Coldwell Banker Burnet
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$60,000 - $90,000+
About John Schuster Group | Coldwell Banker Burnet
The John Schuster Group with Coldwell Banker Burnet is a hardworking Team with a strong desire to produce and provide real estate solutions. We have a solid work ethic, which includes good personal presentation and showing up every day. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance, illustrated by our career-track. Our marketing department NEVER stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.