The Exceptional Home Team
We are looking for a Buyer Agent to join our team!
- Are you a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams?
- Are you great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well?
If yes, come apply and join us at The Exceptional Home Team!
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings and help them refine their criteria.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
$80,000 - $100,000+ first year (100% commission)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.