Pei Lin Team of Keller Williams Realty
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
We are looking for an Agent to be part of our tight-knit, goal-oriented real estate team!
Busy, successful professional real estate team in Syracuse needs agent to work buyer leads and prospects. Are you sociable, assertive and a natural leader with a successful track record?
Prior experience is a bonus but not necessary - top-notch mentoring and our proven, successful systems will be yours. A humble, hungry, smart person with a positive can-do attitude and a willingness to do whatever needs to be done is mandatory. An active New York real estate license will need to be obtained.
If you are able to work with various personality types, enjoy interacting with people, and look forward to some evening and weekend time spent with clients, you may be who we’re looking for. Fast learner with a quick mind, great communication skills (both on the phone and written), active on social media and willing to communicate with video. All final candidates should be prepared to complete a DISC evaluation and a background check. Thank you in advance. This is not your ordinary sales job. We look forward to talking to all qualified applicants!
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Prospecting for people who have an interest in purchasing property
- Pre-qualifying leads and discerning appropriate follow-up
- Advising prospective buyers on market conditions, available inventory, and best negotiating practices
- Maintaining communication and relationships with past clients and sphere of influence
- Networking and engaging in the community to be of service as well as to locate new connections
- Embracing and consistently using the team’s technology to document all client activity and interaction
- Handling various other office duties as needed
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Organized and quick to respond
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Tech proficient – using a client relationship management system is a must!
- College degree in a related field
- Must have or be willing to invest in and obtain a NY real estate license
- Fast learner, detail oriented, self-directed and innovative
- Strong communication/customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast paced/constant change environment, be able to prioritize, work well under pressure
- Be self-motivated and able to work as a team member without others always being present
$55,000 to $80,000+ annual, commission based, no ceiling on earning
About Pei Lin Team of Keller Williams Realty
Experienced REALTOR® with over 32 years of experience in the Central New York area. We help buyers and sellers find their new “nest.” Strong emphasis on integrity, professionalism, and continuing education to advance and optimize our services. Our group consists of licensed agents, Client Services and Closing Coordinator, and New Client Coordinator, as well as a full-time Marketing Coordinator.