Ignite Group at RE/MAX First Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$75,000 - $125,000+ yearly
About Ignite Group at RE/MAX First Realty
Ignite Group @ RE/MAX First is a RE/MAX award-winning team for the last two consecutive years. Matt & Dan's goal is to create a successful environment for agents to thrive and scale their business to the next level; while maintaining their principal responsibility to each and every one of their clients.