Premier Home Group
We want to win at what we do, and we do all we can to help our customers, agents and employees build wealth. We love to work with people who are passionate about working hard and also giving back to their communities in a big way. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earnings, paid training, tons of pre-screened, ready-to-buy leads, and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Coachable and willing to learn, willing to work hard to achieve your dreams, and willing to work nights and weekends
$50,000 - $125,000+
About Premier Home Group
We are a growth-oriented, hard-working real estate team. Fun and inclusivity are also at the center of our mission. We are expanding quickly and if you are looking to work, grow, and have fun doing it... then you just might fit right in!