Jordan Terrell Group
We have too many leads and are expanding fast! We need YOU!
- Have your real estate license?
- Describe yourself as ambitious, resourceful and learning based?
- Proven strategies, systems, and resources.
- Transaction coordinator and administrative support staff (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on your clients and new leads).
- Outbound sales staff to help set appointments for you.
- Coaching and leadership development.
- A true team player environment.
- A chance to be a part of a community focused company, reaching beyond the transactions.
If you have the drive to succeed and want to join one of the top teams in Colorado, we want you! This position has no ceiling on income!
If you are ready to grow to the next level working on a team with a proven track record, Apply Now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; find properties that meet those needs.
- Promptly follow up with leads and overall manage communication with the provided and personal sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email and/or text on team's CRM.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Current real estate license or willing to obtain (we can help you get one!).
- Familiarity with the Colorado real estate market.
- Enjoy building meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Negotiating, organization and time management skills with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Forward-thinking, proactive and a go-getter.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Jordan Terrell Group
The Jordan Terrell Group is a team of experienced agents serving the Denver Metro, Front Range, and Colorado Springs areas. We are the #1 fastest growing team in Denver. Our brokerage, Atlas Real Estate Group was awarded 2018's Top Company in Real Estate in Denver by Biz Magazine and 2017's Best Places to Work by Denver Business Journal .
Our team has a proven track record of getting results quickly and believe that to serve a client's needs effectively, we first need to understand their vision as real estate owners. Our owner-focused approach combined with investment and management expertise give our brokers the pedigree to understand the value of our clients' financial and personal goals and ensure they’re accomplished.