We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About Symbio Denver
Our vision is we are going to be the industry leader in real estate value creation through innovation and reinventing the purchasing experience through technology and unmatched service.
Our mission is SYMBIO will revolutionize the real estate experience by simplifying the process to create equal-opportunity wealth.