inMotion Group Properties
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.