inMotion Group Properties
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.