Ford & Associates
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition and relentless drive to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities and a culture of care, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Grit, determination and a great communicator who thrives in a true team environment.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs. Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers. “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers. Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Current Colorado Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Ability to relentlessly pursue success through networking, relationship building and lead generation activities
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
$100,000+ at plan
About Ford & Associates
We are an expanding Real Estate Firm and we are committed to the success and happiness of each member of our team as we grow together. As a part of the number one real estate brokerage in the world - top in agents, top in production, top in listings - we want to work with world class people at every level!