We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
98500 - 124500 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus and skill. Our goal is your success and happiness. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.